Traditionally financial planning has been focused on rate of return; risk tolerance questionnaires; and ultimately the creation of a plan geared toward accomplishing your goals. Retirement roadmaps certainly incorporate these important aspects of planning but also include critical components usually overlooked or more often ignored.
Why is a retirement roadmap so much better?
One of our clients said it best: “Life is so much simpler. I don’t worry nearly as much as I used to.” What they meant is that our proprietary retirement roadmap process organizes your legal, financial and asset protection planning rather than just accumulating a junk drawer of financial and legal stuff over time with no meaningful analysis of how each affects the others.
Our team will provide you with Eleven Deliverables to help you get your entire financial house in perfect order, and keep it that way, allowing you to focus on the things that are most important to you so you can Live Worry Free.
1. Retirement Roadmap™ Annual Update. We will put together a complete and thorough annual update of your Financial Roadmap™ focusing on your values and goals, benchmarking your progress, and continuing support towards your goals. Also included are an updated “Action Plan,” written plans for cash reserves, status of each individual financial asset and goal, the estate legacy, and a listing of all insurances.
2. Action Plan. Each time we meet, a straightforward, chronological list of simple action steps are provided to implement your financial plan which will create the greatest probability that you will stay on track, in order to accomplish your goals, over the years.
3. Progress Review Meetings. We’ll meet periodically to update your action plan, review progress towards goals and address any issues or concerns that have arisen.
4. Investment Management . Whether you choose to manage your own investments or delegate investment decisions to us, our team will review and analyze how your investments are allocated, and give you advice on how to best position them to create the highest likelihood of achieving your goals with the least amount of risk possible. We will help provide the “big picture” about your financial situation, with an “Investment Game Plan” going forward.
5. Income Tax Planning. During the last two months of each year, our team will complete a written income tax projection for the current calendar year to identify tax opportunities and remove unexpected surprises.
6. Income Tax Preparation. Our team will prepare your basic state and federal income tax returns, helping you benefit from the prior year’s planning.
7. Estate Planning. Our team will review and update your estate plan annually, with a significant, highly focused, review every five years. The two objectives are to establish a plan for your money to make it to the next generation and beyond and, secondly, to create a structure that will bring your heirs closer together, avoiding conflicts about money after your demise.
8. Goal Accomplishments. We will communicate with you the plan to fund each of your goals. Our team proactively tracks your progress towards your goal dates, and develops a detailed strategy for accomplishing each one. It’s the accomplishment of your goals that is the evidence that you’ve made smart choices about your money so you can experience what’s most important to you.
9. Cash & Debt Management. Our team will advise you on exactly how much cash reserves are needed and what should be done to get to that amount (and keep it there). We will also give specific advice on how to reduce and/or eliminate your debt, according to a timeline that makes sense.
10. Insurance. We’re going to look at every type of insurance that exists and we’re going to tell you exactly the right kinds and amounts you should have, or if you should have it at all. Please note, we do NOT sell any type of insurance. We just want to make sure you’ve got the coverage you need at competitive rates.
11. “Big Mistake Tax” Unlimited Phone, Fax, Email, 1 on 1 Meetings. We want your “here’s what I’m thinking about” questions, not your “hey look what I did” comments on anything having to do with money or finances. Think of this as “Big Mistake Insurance”. If we help you avoid a ‘big mistake,’ it could mean savings of $10,000 – $50,000 – $100,000 or more, like it already has for several of our clients. As we provide a money back guarantee and you can cancel at any time.
Our No Strings Attached Money Back Guarantee
You Risk Nothing with our No Strings Attached Money Back Guarantee! If, during the first 12 months of working with us, you’re not happy with our relationship, we’ll gladly, give you an immediate and prompt 100% REFUND of any and all fees paid to date. No questions asked!